When purchasing a home or any property for that matter, you are most likely going to want to borrow money from a lender and spread payments to the loan out over a period time. Mortgage becomes the focal point of the entire transaction since that is the biggest financial commitment any buyer is going to have to make.
Pre-approved for a loan makes you an appealing buyer in the eyes of the seller. Pre-approval approves you for up to a certain mortgage amount, even before you look at your first home. Once you do start looking, you won’t waste time looking at homes you won’t be qualified for-and you’ll be in a strong position to make an offer as soon as you find something you like.
With the advent of the Internet and a volatile mortgage market, there is a wide variety of loan options to choose from. Selecting the best financing package is as important as finding the home that meets your needs.? As your representative in the process of buying your home, we at Ria Realty guide you down the best possible path throughout the process.We assure you that you have come to the right place to get the best rates with no compromise on the service.
A short quick call could save you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan. Call us today and give us an opportunity to assist you in making the right choice. Make sure to ask about our zero cost refinance options. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain!
Documents needed for Pre-Approval / Purchase / Refinance
- ALL PAGES of the most recent 2 months? statements from Bank Accounts (checking, savings, CDs, Credit Unions, etc?) and any other ?liquid? accounts (e.g. Stock and Mutual funds)
- ALL PAGES of the most recent 2 months? statements from Retirement Accounts (401K, IRA)
- Pay stubs covering the most recent 4 weeks of employment
- The End-of-Year pay stubs from previous 2 years (last ones rec?d in Dec of those years)?if available. Needed to document Bonus income.
- W2s for previous 2 years
- A recent mortgage statement
- Copy of Homeowner?s Insurance policy declaration page, (OR Name and phone # of Insurance Agent)
- Name and phone # of landlord or apartment manager (if 1st-time homebuyer)
- Copy of Green Card (front and back) if NOT U.S. Citizens
- Copy of H-1 if applicable
- Copy of Driver?s Licenses for all buyers
If you have rental properties:
- Rental agreements
- Recent mortgage statements for these properties
- Complete Federal Tax Returns for previous 2 years, with ALL schedules
If? Self-employed or commissioned:
- Complete Personal Federal Tax Returns for previous 2 years, with ALL schedules
- A signed YTD P&L statement
If? income is income derived from corporate ownership or a partnership
- Complete Corporate Federal Tax Returns for previous 2 years, with ALL schedules
- Complete Federal Tax Returns (corporate or partnership)